Motion Designer – Zdalnie
Jake Vision is looking for a passionate FX Artist to bring a breath of fresh air and learn how to create astonishing visual effects in game cinematics and movies. You will have a great opportunity to participate in various projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world. If you want to be better them Michael Bay, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Under the supervision of FX Lead, you’ll be responsible for the creation of the digital visual effects and diverse simulations with different techniques in Houdini for game cinematics and films.
– Using artistic and technical skills to design realistic simulations of visual effects.
– Execution of tasks within production schedules and according to our pipeline.
– Work closely with a team to help refine the FX pipeline and processes.
– Cooperate with Lighting Artists and Compo Artists to ensure all effects work smoothly within the pipeline.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– 1 year of professional experience in a similar role.
– Good knowledge of Houdini software is a must.
– Good skill in self-creating setups for key scenes.
– Must be able to work iteratively in a fluid and fast-paced environment and receiving feedback easily.
– Passion for CGI and all kind of FX simulations.
– Lot of self-motivation and good communication skills.
– Ability to communicate in English easily.
– Knowledge of rendering and compositing.
– Understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
– Experience in Python scripting.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
– We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
– We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
– You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
– We are working remotely, and our studio is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
– Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
– For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
– We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
– And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for FX Artist position should include demo reel to their application.